|View Our Newsletters Join our email list|
|Gift Certificates View Cart about our shopping cart|
At Handscapes Gallery we represent over 200 artists and craftsmen. After 24 years in business we find that we have very little space available for new work, yet new work is important to us. We receive between 10 and 15 requests per week from artists who would like to show us their work. We have decided to devote one week per year to reviewing artist submissions.
We will review work between Feb 23 and March 6, 2013
In order to streamline this process, we have
formulated the following guidelines for artist
We have several criteria for new work:
2. It must fit well into the aesthetic of the gallery.
3. It must bring something new to the gallery….in other words, if it is similar to another artist’s work, we will probably not accept it.
4. We must have space available to adequately display the work.
5. The artist must not have work in another gallery in the county.
All submissions must include:
2. Artist bio and statement.
3. Website, if available.
4. List of galleries that carry your work.
5. Any articles, awards, etc.
6. Self addressed stamped envelope to return your materials.
All materials should be mailed to:
ARTIST SUBMISSIONS: Please click here for submission guidelines
Home Jewelry Pottery Glass Flatwork And More Contact Us